- Hand sanitizer
- Hand soap
- Liquid dish detergent
- Liquid laundry detergent
- Paper towels
- Plastic garbage bags, 33 gal size or larger
- Walmart, Staples, Lowe's gift certificates
- Copy Paper
- Office Max/Office Depot gift cards
- First class postage stamps
Cat and Dog Related Items
- Cat Litter (the cheaper the better..non-clumping)
- KMR kitten formula
- Cat and Dog Treats (preferably soft dog treats)(prefer Made in the USA)
- Canned dog and cat food (Caesar's for dogs/Fancy Feast for cats/kittens)
- Blankets and comforters
- PetSmart gift certificates
- Dog beds (prefer the Kuranda brand)
- Frontline Fleas and Tick Preventative
- Revolution for cats/kittens
- Easy-walk harnesses (preferably medium, medium/large, or large sizes)
- Birdseed (for the birds)
- Please no toys with "squeakers"
- Lowes'/Home Depot gift cards
- Gas cards (for our van)
- Walmart/Meijer gift cards
- Landscaping mulch/wood chips/flowers (donated services)
- Glass cleaner
- Unscented bleach
- Brooms and dustpans
- Mop bucket
- Toilet paper
- Commercial Garden Hoses (minimum 75 feet)
Our Really Big Items
Because our shelter relies on every precious penny to properly care for our many pets in need, we simply cannot afford those higher-priced items that would make life easier for our volunteers as well as enhance the quality of life for our animals. Some of those items include:
- Storage container
- Pop-up canopy tent for offsite events. This tent would provide shade for our animals and volunteers during the summer months when it tends to get uncomfortably warm.
These larger items, if donated, will come with naming rights for the individual or company who donates that item.
Thank you for your support!
If you would like to contribute any items on this Wish List, please contact us. Or simply drop items off at the shelter!
Monetary donations may also be made through the Network for Good: